Financial Integrity

Bridge Ministries is an all-volunteer non-profit organization. 99% of all monetary funds go directly to our projects. The other 1 percent is used for the any administrative “overhead”: office supplies, postage, tax preparation, and the like.

We are committed to the most rigorous financial standards, both on the American side of the bridge and the Kenyan side of the bridge. Every penny that is donated to Bridge is viewed as God’s money, and we’ve always sought His direction in how we manage it. When necessary, we will even terminate a project (and have done so!) if there is not the same standard of financial accountability.